CLICK TO INQUIRE!
"HR Technology for the Connected & Innovative Workforce"
CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE!
November 17-19, 2019
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
HR Tech Connect is a hosted summit focused on bringing a select group of enterprise HR and IT professionals together with solution providers and industry experts to network and to better understand the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape.
Taking place November 17-19, 2019 at The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, the third annual HR Tech Connect is the MUST-attend summit for decision-makers who want to connect with their peers across many industry verticals, discuss the latest topics, challenges, solutions, and to ultimately build new connections.
Attendees are hosted, which means that complimentary airfare, hotel, ground transportation and registration costs are provided in appreciation for time spent out of office. (learn more)
● Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Elspeth Inglis, Global HR Director - Culture Leader
● BASF, Heidi Gerhard, Director, Talent Acquisition & University Relations
● Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Corrie Beaverson, Director Talent Acquisition
● Capital One, Chris Hester, Director Human Resources Information Technology
● C.H. Robinson, Ruth Gardner, Senior Manager- HR Operations
● Comcast, LaShonda Rahming, Executive Director
● Dell, Carrie Corbin, Global Head of Employer Brand/Talent Acquisition
● Enterprise Holdings, Marie Artim, Vice President
● IBM, Joanna Daly, Vice President-Talent
● SGS, Laura Ramey, Senior VP Human Resources & Communications
● Syneos Health, Ryan Maglione, Vice President Global Commercial Talent
● Talent Board HR, Kevin W. Grossman, President of Global Programs (Conference Co-Chair)
● TalentCulture Consulting Group, Meghan M. Biro, CEO and Founder (Conference Co-Chair)
Principal Solutions Consultant
Vice President, Advisory Services
HR Evangelist & Transformation Leader
Kevin W. Grossman
President of Global Programs
Talent Board HR
Meghan M. Biro
CEO and Founder
Dr. Jarik Conrad
Senior Director, HCM Innovation
Director, Talent Acquisition & University Relations
Global Head of Employer Brand/Talent Acquisition
Head of Client Success
Lighthouse Research & Advisory and Author "Artificial Intelligence for HR"